At Cedar Rapids Comprehensive Treatment Center, our goal is to ensure that each person who chooses to heal with us has a satisfying and successful experience. An essential component of achieving this objective involves discussing the costs of treatment and addressing all payment-related issues with patients prior to the start of care so that there are no surprises once they have begun to participate in our medication assisted treatment program.
Cedar Rapids Comprehensive Treatment Center provides all clients with personalized treatment plans that have been customized to meet their unique needs. Because of this commitment to individualized care, the cost of treatment may vary from patient to patient. However, regardless of the services that any patient receives, the following general policies and procedures apply to all who receive care at our center:
- All patients must pay their intake fees during their intake appointment. We accept cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in the payer’s name. We are not able to accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments.
- All patients, even those who plan to use their insurance benefits to pay for treatment, must pay in advance for all services. The frequency and manner with which these payments are made will be determined during the intake process.
The following information applies to patients who intend to use insurance to pay for treatment:
- As indicated above, insurance patients will be expected to pay their intake fees with cash, a money order, or a credit card during their initial visit.
- Insurance patients must be prepared to present any documentation that will be necessary for one of our staff members to confirm coverage, verify benefits, and finalize all other insurance-related issues prior to the start of treatment.
- We will provide an invoice for insurance payments that patients may submit to their providers to request reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses that they have incurred.
To learn more about treatment costs, payment policies, or any other aspect of treatment at Cedar Rapids Comprehensive Treatment Center, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to helping you determine if our center is the perfect place for you or your loved one.